6.12.07

No må dokker be, kara!

My exam is tomorrow
I feel so much sorrow
I wish I could escape with Jack Sparrow.

The grade will go down the drain
as my wits left with the train
they went to a better place
and let go of my agonized face

The book grins at me where it is laying
"You should have read me through", it is saying
I look at it with desire
as I imagine setting it on fire.

The night is coming, tomorrow will tell
what I already know: to pass, I need a spell
A good one, with bats - and maybe some poison
for me to drink, and be released from this prison

The bars are the strange words I should, but don't, know
the floor is the book I just opened right now
The small tiny window where a thin gleam of sun comes in
is my fragile hope, that if I survive tomorrow - Christmas Holidays will begin.


Med forbehold om nødrim og feilstavinger.

Ingen kommentarer: